Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur343%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur343%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur343%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur341%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur342%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur341%The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE]

+7
Chantelle :]
WarriorsCrazy97
Lydia
princesspuppy
Andypelt
Emilypoprocks
Ninja Pixies
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Empty Re: The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE]

Post by Andypelt Wed 24 Sep - 6:15

oh gosh...
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Empty Re: The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE]

Post by Chantelle :] Wed 24 Sep - 6:43

Hmm...i prob wouldnt do this yall.To be honest i think Andy is really soft and he needs a hard spot.If this were on WI everyone that posted would be banned.Now II really want sceurity...its a free country but everyone wantrs to be safe and nott feel bad.Even if it is a practical joke... It could still hurt someones feelings. If this were done to me,i would quit.So please stop. Im not sure if this can go in the garbage or not but please just stop.Ill allow it just this one time..Its Andy's choice actually. He can tell us,everyone that posted harmful things to Andy if it hurts his feelings. If iutr does,you yallzerez owe him a huge apolgy.If not,you can keep talking but please don't sa untrue things about andy like lies.To be honest,while im usually on no side,like in the middle, I am on Andy's.I know this is hosted by a webmasta\h andall but how would YOU,Linda feel.Yeah I saw in previous posts tht Linda would kill you.Please don't talk about that either.Like when Linda took hert knifes out and EMILY said she could help. If this turns into a gang on andy,I really would be so mad thatb i would report everyone of them. I dont mean to sound mean,and i dont mean to be mean in i do sound mean because im not trying to be mean i mean like oh whatever.Just a slight warning,Andy you decide.I know you kinda like it...but realy.Turn on the hard side of you when trhis happenes.
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Wed 24 Sep - 7:00

Bella_Dance wrote:Hmm...i prob wouldnt do this yall.To be honest i think Andy is really soft and he needs a hard spot.If this were on WI everyone that posted would be banned.Now II really want sceurity...its a free country but everyone wantrs to be safe and nott feel bad.Even if it is a practical joke... It could still hurt someones feelings. If this were done to me,i would quit.So please stop. Im not sure if this can go in the garbage or not but please just stop.Ill allow it just this one time..Its Andy's choice actually. He can tell us,everyone that posted harmful things to Andy if it hurts his feelings. If iutr does,you yallzerez owe him a huge apolgy.If not,you can keep talking but please don't sa untrue things about andy like lies.To be honest,while im usually on no side,like in the middle, I am on Andy's.I know this is hosted by a webmasta\h andall but how would YOU,Linda feel.Yeah I saw in previous posts tht Linda would kill you.Please don't talk about that either.Like when Linda took hert knifes out and EMILY said she could help. If this turns into a gang on andy,I really would be so mad thatb i would report everyone of them. I dont mean to sound mean,and i dont mean to be mean in i do sound mean because im not trying to be mean i mean like oh whatever.Just a slight warning,Andy you decide.I know you kinda like it...but realy.Turn on the hard side of you when trhis happenes.
Now, normally I wouldn't do anything CLOSE to this, but considering he said "lol" I would. And now Andy, if this really does hurt your feelings, I promise I will stop, no struggle, just like that. Btw, Linda is Andy's friend in real life.
Lydia
Lydia
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

http://letstalk.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspuppy Wed 24 Sep - 22:14

I thought Linda was Andy's sister.......
princesspuppy
princesspuppy
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Wed 24 Sep - 22:53

Idk, maybe she is!
Lydia
Lydia
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Thu 25 Sep - 2:39

She is. And I will quit doing this too if this huts your fellings Andy.
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Lonely

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Thu 25 Sep - 3:23

its okay! have fun killing me!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Thu 25 Sep - 4:09

Ok thanks!
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantelle :] Thu 25 Sep - 6:14

xDDD ok you may go on just no more threads like thi please!
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Fri 26 Sep - 7:01

Lol. I won't kill you Andy. Killing is NOT funny. But I will..................
torture you with bag pipe music.
Lydia
Lydia
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Fri 26 Sep - 7:09

Lol! lol! lol! lol!
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspuppy Fri 26 Sep - 11:05

HA HA HA HA HA that is weird!!!
princesspuppy
princesspuppy
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 27 Sep - 4:37

oh no. I DO NOT LIKE THIS TORTURE.
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Sat 27 Sep - 8:31

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 27 Sep - 22:40

oh no, what r u gonna do next?
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspuppy Sat 27 Sep - 22:53

put your hair in tiny pony tails!!! jk.
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Morgda10
The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 36g10
that's my girly little brother
princesspuppy
princesspuppy
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 27 Sep - 23:07

THAT IS NOT ME
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspuppy Sat 27 Sep - 23:08

what? those pictures are of my little brother being weird. I was joking.........
princesspuppy
princesspuppy
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 27 Sep - 23:16

i know. i was joking. I am like 'tHAT IS NOT ME xDDD"
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspuppy Sun 28 Sep - 0:36

ok
princesspuppy
princesspuppy
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sun 28 Sep - 3:38

xD
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Tue 25 Nov - 7:19

Oh andy i am rolling my eyes at you

well i take pitchfork,machine gun, bagpipes, and a banana cream pie out of my pocket
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Chatty
Warnings : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 2yysc1u

http://www.webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Tue 25 Nov - 8:42

yay
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Angelic
Warnings : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 26 Nov - 6:40

omg no!!!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 3 Dec - 10:15

BaNANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female
Mood : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 Chatty
Warnings : The We Hate Andy Club [Joke-MAYBE] - Page 2 2yysc1u

http://www.webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next