Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur343%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur343%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur343%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur341%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur342%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur341%Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning

3 posters

Go down

Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Empty Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning

Post by Andypelt Tue 26 Aug - 6:34

Part 1

It was a regular day for Linda, just finished eating dinner, and brushing her teeth. She goes to her room, and goes to sleep.
When Linda woke up, she felt weird. She looked around. Linda, of course, was laying in a big bed. But it did not quite look like her room. There was this guy wearing a white cape and a light blue robe. Linda thought that was weird... There are also another guy also wearing a cape, but with different colors, and a weird shirt. He had a giant beard.
"Holy Saradomin!" said the guy who was wearing the white cape. "Duke, there's a person from the other world!"
"Sigmund, stop joking!" the person who had a giant beard said. He quickly went to the room Linda was in and was speechless. "Welcome, to the Lumbridge Castle in the world of RuneScape. I am Duke Horacio."
"I don't get why they keep appearing here. First there was Andy, and then there is this person. . . ." Linda heard Sigmund whisper to Duke.
"What is your name?" Duke asks.
"Erhm, my name is Linda." Linsa said nervously.
"Well, you can't stay at my castle all day long." Duke said to Linda. "You should enter the real world of RuneScape with Andy."
Duke took Linda downstairs and Linda met up with Andy.
"Hi, I am Andy. I also traveled here, weirdly. I've explored Lumbridge for two days. Duke told me to get to know Lumbridge." Andy said. He went past the castle and to his favorite place, the Church of Holy Saradomin. "This is my favorite place. I think it's so peaceful. It's the Church of Holy Saradomin. I just went here yesterday. It was built 230 years ago. Oh, Saradomin is a god. He creates the forces of goodness and purity in this world. It's the god with more followers than any other. He created the world with his brothers, Guthix and Zamorak. If you want more info, ask Father Aereck. I never heard of Saradomin, Guthix or Zamorak until I've woken up in this new world. "
"Me either. I just heard about it just now. I want to learn more, but first I'll explore Lumbridge with you first. Thanks for telling me about the Gods." Linda said with a smile. She walked to a bridge, there were many green creatures. "Um, Andy, what are those?" she said, pointing at them.
"They are goblins. I just asked Duke that today." Andy replied. "I wasn't quite sure about this place until I asked a person about it. The guards aren't very friendly if your not a friend of Al-Kharid. You have to have 10 gold peices to pass. By the way, I tried attacking the goblins. They weren't very strong. I killed one. Also, that person over there, he is Barfy Bill. If I were you, I wouldn't talk to him. He might barf on you."
"Oh. Thanks for the tips. Um, can we explore Ah-kharid? It seems like a pretty cool place. But, I need 10 gold peices." Linda said sadly. "Do you mind me attacking a Goblin?" she asked with a slight frown.
"Well, Duke told me that if we needed anything before our adventure, we could ask him. Maybe we could just ask him for a few gold peices. I heard Duke was very rich that he could afford a castle! He already has one. We should also ask for some food in our backpack. And we should ask for some advice. Agree?" Andy said. He took a deep breath from all him talking.
"Yeah, we should. Is 10 gold peices a lot?" Linda asked with a curious grin. "I hope I get to learn how to earn money."
I don't know about 10 gold peices. Duke says even one million gold peices is poor to him. He says he has around 34 million gold pieces. Pretty rich, huh? Duke doesn't want to tell us how he earns money. He says we should ask tutors, like mining tutors, magic tutors, etc." Andy said. He took two deep breaths.
"I feel kinda homesick." he said with a sad face.
"We should ask Duke before we do anything else." Linda said. "I feel homesick, too." she said with a frown.
As Andy went to the Lumbridge Castle, Linda followed him. As soon as they found Duke, Andy asked, "I think we need some armour, money, and tips before we start our adventure, Duke. Can you lend some?"
Duke handed Andy and Linda some gold peices. 10,000 gold peices in total. "Well, what tips do you need to know?"
"How do I get money?" Andy asked.
"You can always work for one of the skill tutors or peasantry around Lumbridge. Just ask around about getting a job and you'll find work soon enough. Right now, you guys are level three. Your level gets higher each time your attack, strength or defence, gets higher. Your attack, strength, and defence levels are all 1. To get it higher... attack monsters. Also, everytime any of your levels get higher...... wait okay, first I summon my wolf to give you a scroll. It changes everytime you level. Like the scroll will magically read 'You have 2 attack' when you have 2 attack. Any more help you need?" Duke replied.
"No, your honor. Thanks for telling us these tips." Andy said.
"Yeah, thanks." Linda replied.
"Andy and Linda, I forgot to give you something." Duke said. He handed armour. "Those are all of the sets. I will send you all the information when I summon the wolf."
"Ooo, neat." Linda said.
"Look, there's Duke's wolf. He's holding a scroll. Let's take it." Andy said.
It listed all the information like when you can wear the armour, etc. It also listed other skills.
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Empty Re: Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning

Post by Ninja Pixies Sat 30 Aug - 4:42

"Ooo, nice." I said happily.
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Angelic
Warnings : Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Empty Re: Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning

Post by Ninja Pixies Tue 17 Feb - 7:22

Looks like you worked hard.
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Angelic
Warnings : Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Tue 17 Feb - 9:05

(isn't this a story)
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female
Mood : Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning Chatty
Warnings : Andy and Linda's RuneScape Adventures #1 - The Beginning 2yysc1u

http://www.webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down