Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur343%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur343%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur343%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur341%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur342%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur341%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe!

+7
Candy4Me
champeo
Pinkie Mimi
kidsrock41
iTailz
Ninja Pixies
Andypelt
11 posters

Go down

Which of the following do you like? Chickens or cows? Please post a REASON, if you can!

Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur3447%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 47% 
[ 7 ]
Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur3453%Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Pictur34 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15
Back

Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Empty Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe!

Post by Andypelt Wed 23 Apr - 7:19

The Weirdest Thing You Would Believe!
Chicken VS. Cows!

Today was an unusual day. It seemed normal but then strange things happened . . . but I am not telling you what happened! I am starting from the begginning and telling you the end . . . at my next story or the story after that. But let's get with the story, shall we? Well, I had breakfast. I ate cereal as usual and went to school. Nothing bad happened at school but, it was boring until now. My mean, boring teacher hasn't been acting very mean, anymore. The strange thing was that everyone in the school except me was talking about chickens and cows Everyone was asking the same question, "Which of the following do you like better? Cows or Chickens?" I didn't get why people were asking me . . until, I thought I found out the situation! I am having a dream. Just have fun in your dream, kiddo! I said to myself. I don't think my teacher would REALLY talk about chickens or cows. But the weirdest thing happened, when I came home from school in my dream, my sister asked me the same question. "Which of the following do you like better? Cows or chickens?" she asked. "None! I am sick of this chicken-cow-nonesense!" My parents gasped. I was getting annoyed of this dream so I pinched myself to wake me up. No luck. My sister and my parents were watching the news. That is weird. My sister NEVER watches the news. I looked at the TV. A Chicken popped up and started talking, really, HE REALLY TALKED. He or she (can't tell) said, "Us the chickens, BAAAAAAAAWWWK, would like to win this election and would like the humans to stop killing us! Use COWS instead of BAAAAAAAAAAAWK, us!!" I didn't understand this. The next news COW reporter came up. "Hello, we would like you guys to stop drinking milk and killing us for cowhide! ENOUGH! Chickens are the one you want!! MOOOOOOO!" Then a normal HUMAN TV reported came up. "Hello. Yesterday, the Chickens and Cows asked everyone to ask everyone who they like better, chicken or cows. Well, they have another activity for you guys! The next day, everyone would have to wear Chicken costumes if they like Chickens or a cow costume if they like Cows. "We have to buy the costumes!" my parents said, together. I was sick of this! Who cares if chickens or cows win? Who really cares? They do. Everyone except me. "Are you going?" my parents asked. "No." I answered. I went outside with my puppy. At least, I know he doesn't want to vote for anyone. Then he pointed at my toy cow. Not. I want to know why everyone liked this election so much. I sneaked to the White Chicken house (it's like the white house but it's the "chicken's" white house). No one was there. I sneaked to the White Cows house. Only the chicken in the election and cow in the election were there. I have nothing else to do buy eavesdrop.
"This plan is going work!" Chicken said.
"What plan?" Cow said.
"I just told you! Remember yesterday, we traveled to every store to put chicken and cow costumes there? We put the Chick-ow potion to make everyone addicted to the thing. So far, everyone in Kellsdale are addicted because we put the potion on cow milk. Soon, everyone would be addicted to the election, no one will kill us for anything!" Chicken said. I gasped. I have to stop everyone! Stop the Chick-ows, now!This is why everyone has been being weird lately! They are addicted.
I have to think of something! But what?

FUN TIME! All opinions are allowed, remember that.
Post your opinion/answer to any of these questions:
Which is your favorite part? Why?
Cows or chickens? Why?
What do you think is going to happen? Why?
(Any question about the story)

People's Answers:

Andy wrote:My favorite part was . . well, I liked all the parts because I enjoyed the whole story!
Pinkie Mimi wrote:I like the part when everyone was strangely asking the question because it was funny, random, and unusual!!

Cows or chickens? Why?
Linda wrote:I think Chickens rule. Even though I eat them. Smile Go Chickens! And Pigs! Little Pig I like Chickens because.. I don't know. So there!
Andy wrote:Chickens because they are cuter and they are birds and I love birds!
Taylor wrote:i didn't like neither, it was TOO crazy for me! WAY WAY crazy !
kidsrock41 wrote:cows rock
Pinkie Mimi wrote:Chickens because they are cute and they are cute and they are cute and did I mention they are cute?
HarryPotterHufflepuff wrote:I love the Chikens! I eat Cows more than Chikens. I eat Eggs from a Chiken but.. I don't know. I choose Chikens

Andy wrote:Well, I KNOW what is going to happen because I wrote the stories! Duh!
Pinkie Mimi wrote:I think the guy who is telling the story is going to be in lots of trouble in the next story!

Sneak Peek on the Next Story:
I suddenly woke up. So, it was just a dream. But then I became psycho, "I like cows and chickens. Moo moo! BAWWWK! BAWWWK!" I said, but the weird thing was the thing I just said just came out. And then, I felt weird. I felt a wet green . . . slime in my bed. The Chick - ow potion! The chickens and cows might have made everyone drink it. But wasn't this a dream?

SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON!

Last edited by aNdYkInZ on Sat 7 Jun - 6:30; edited 12 times in total
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Empty Re: Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe!

Post by Ninja Pixies Wed 23 Apr - 20:08

I think Chickens rule. Even though I eat them. Smile Go Chickens! And Pigs! Little Pig I like Chickens because.. I don't know. So there!
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Angelic
Warnings : Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Empty Re: Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe!

Post by Andypelt Thu 24 Apr - 4:26

My favorite part was . . well, I liked all the parts because I enjoyed the whole story!
Cows or chickens? Why?
Chickens because they are cuter and they are birds and I love birds!
Well, I KNOW what is going to happen because I wrote the stories! Duh!

Last edited by Andy on Fri 25 Apr - 2:43; edited 1 time in total
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by iTailz Thu 24 Apr - 10:41

i didn't like neither, it was TOO crazy for me! WAY WAY crazy !
iTailz
iTailz
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Fri 25 Apr - 2:55

So far, people answered 5 questions! I edited both of my posts! Hope you read them! I know this story is crazy! Laugh out loud! I am adding more smilies, like chicken and cows! Also, I am making a picture for the story! Hope you enjoy!

xoxo
Andy
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kidsrock41 Fri 25 Apr - 3:01

cows rock

kidsrock41
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Mimi Fri 25 Apr - 3:57

I like the part when everyone was strangely asking the question because it was funny, random, and unusual!!
Chickens because they are cute and they are cute and they are cute and did I mention they are cute?
I think the guy who is telling the story is going to be in lots of trouble in the next story!
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

http://www.webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Sun 27 Apr - 20:13

I love the Chikens! I eat Cows more than Chikens. I eat Eggs from a Chiken but.. I don't know. I choose Chikens
champeo
champeo
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Male
Mood : Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Cheerful

http://www.webkinzlovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Mon 28 Apr - 6:08

Thanks for sharing that with us HarryPotterHufflePuff and Pinkiemimi! Thanks for expressing your feelings and opinions! I appreciate that you posted here!

XOXO
Andy

Last edited by Andy on Tue 29 Apr - 5:29; edited 1 time in total
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Mon 28 Apr - 7:26

You are a Great and Nice Webmaster, Andy!
champeo
champeo
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Male
Mood : Webkinz Chickens VS. Cows! 1st Story - The Weirdest Thing You Wouldn't Believe! Cheerful

http://www.webkinzlovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy4Me Sun 1 Jun - 9:34

I like all the parts!
Cows or chickens? Why?
Cows because I like milk Very Happy
I don't know!
Candy4Me
Candy4Me
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Mimi Mon 2 Jun - 5:18

Nice opinion!
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon 2 Jun - 5:21

I love all the parts! They are funny and enjoyable to read!
Cows or chickens? Why?
Cows, because I like milk Smile
I don't know! Something, bad?
Emma
Emma
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon 2 Jun - 5:22

Oh, oops! I forgot to vote!
Emma
Emma
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Kinz Tue 3 Jun - 3:49

I like all the parts!
Cows or chickens? Why?
Cows because I like the word, "Moo" LOL
Somethin' bad..
Lil' Kinz
Lil' Kinz
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Kinz Tue 3 Jun - 4:52

I like when people alway ask the question because it's funny!
Cows or chickens? Why?
Chickens, because they are cute!
Something GOOD!
Good Kinz
Good Kinz
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 7 Jun - 6:31

I just added a SNEAK PEEK!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Mimi Sun 8 Jun - 0:09

I love the sneak peek! I wonder what is going to happen!
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Mimi Sun 8 Jun - 4:19

Chickens are winning!
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jonas944 Mon 9 Jun - 8:01

that was a really good story!are you ever going to post the second half of the story?i like chickens and cows!.

Last edited by jonas944 on Mon 9 Jun - 8:03; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mispelled a word)

jonas944
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Tue 10 Jun - 3:56

Glad you like it! I'll give you the updates when I can.
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 21 Jun - 22:49

Very Happy Thankzz...
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 18 Oct - 6:41

I haven't thought of the 2nd story...
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down