Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur343%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur343%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur343%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur341%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur342%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur341%KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS****************

+2
Pinkie Mimi
Andypelt
6 posters

Go down

KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Empty KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS****************

Post by Andypelt Wed 2 Apr - 8:57

Keeping a Budget
You want to keep a good budget, but you don't want to leave your room all the time. That is why you should just use this guide to keep a budget without having to leave and enter over and over again. Use "CTRL+F" to find the items in the Index.

The Index
1. Before Decorating
1.1: Activity Page
1.2: Arcade & Quizzy's Corner
1.3: Clubhouse
2. While Decorating
2.1: Making money
2.2: Breaks

1. Before Decorating

**EXTRA TIP**
Before you decorate, you need to have a room where you like to hang out. For this guide, I chose my Family Room. The room should be decorated, but keep it simple. Follow my Family Room or Bedroom Guide if your rooms are all based on a single theme so that you don't buy too many theme items. If you do have too many theme items, nothing new will fit in. After you do this, buy a Jigsaw Puzzle from the "Games" section in the W-Shop. It costs 200 KC, but you'll need it for when you're decorating.

1.1: Activity Page
To start out, we'll go to the activity page. After it's loaded, go to the "Daily Events" tab. Look at the first activity, "Take a spin at the Wheel of WOW!" and then click the arrow by it. After spinning the wheel, return to the activity page and click the next option. When you get back, check the game of the day. If you're good at it, do it! But if you stink, skip to the next option. Continue to do all the events listed, and once you're done, go to the next step.

1.2: Arcade & Quizzy's Corner
Play games at the arcade. Play games you're good at for a while, and then go to either the Clubhouse or Quizzy's Corner. If you go to Quizzy's Corner, answer questions for half an hour. I recommend this greatly, for I earn a lot of Kinz Cash this way.

1.3: Clubhouse
This is totally optional, but go to the Reading Room. There are two groups with two tables put together surrounded by sofas. Go to the one closest to the screen, and then go sit by the pale blue book. Read it to see "The Best of Plumpy" and click on "Decorating Your Room on 1500" in the index. Read it and the section "After One Week..." for some good advice on saving. Now you're ready to go to Section 2!

2. While Decorating

2.1: Making Money
When you're decorating, you may run low on money. That's where the extra part of the first section comes in. You bought the board game (hopefully), so just play it! Easy level gives you 10 KC, Medium 25 KC, and Hard 55 KC. This way you can't run out of money. Plus it's a good addition to your room. I just wonder where the money comes from...?

2.2: Breaks
You should take a break every once in a while, but you should probably keep your Webkinz' bed in the room you're decorating. This way, they can sleep while you decorate. By doing this, you will also need less breaks to eat and go shopping for vitamins since your pet's growing so unhealthy. Helpful, isn't it?

Well, there you have it, a good guide to keeping a good budget so you can decorate. Helpful, isn't it?

Last edited by aNdYkInZ on Wed 28 May - 5:01; edited 1 time in total
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Empty Re: KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS****************

Post by Pinkie Mimi Sat 19 Apr - 8:10

NICE!!
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

http://www.webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Empty Re: KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS****************

Post by webkinz9117 Mon 12 May - 9:20

These are Awesome KinzCash Earning Tips! I used them all and they all worked!!! =)
webkinz9117
webkinz9117
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Tue 13 May - 4:38

WOW THANK YOU FOR TRYING...

THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Mimi Wed 21 May - 9:06

I have 300 kinzcash Sad

WOW THAT'S A LOT FOR ME LOL
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Thu 22 May - 6:54

Well, that is a lot..
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Mimi Sat 24 May - 21:14

lol!
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 28 May - 5:01

Well, good luck for next time!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed 28 May - 6:10

I have 24000 Kinzcash now
Emma
Emma
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Mood : KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy4Me Wed 28 May - 6:22

Wow, that;s a lot! i have 100 right now lol
Candy4Me
Candy4Me
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed 28 May - 6:37

thanks so much for helping me g2g
Emma
Emma
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Mood : KINZCASH AWESOME TIPS**************** Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy4Me Sun 1 Jun - 2:46

Very Happy so glad for him 2 help
Candy4Me
Candy4Me
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvwebkinz Wed 4 Jun - 4:50

Cool I'll have to try it.

Iluvwebkinz
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Fri 6 Jun - 4:13

Glad you are Very Happy
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down