Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur343%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur343%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur343%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur341%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur342%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur341%Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting!

+2
Ninja Pixies
Andypelt
6 posters

Go down

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Empty Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting!

Post by Andypelt Sat 8 Mar - 8:02

Lesson 1 - Registering

To register, first of course click Register at the top of the page.

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur26

First agree to the rules and then type in your user name you want, your email address, and what password you want.

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur27

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur28

Click the pictures to see it bigger.

Next, enter your password again.

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur29

You might seem done, but you have to activate your account. An email will be given to you in your email address, or pop up. Click on the link that it says to go. And now you're a member of Webkinz Only!

Lesson 2 - Logging In

Obviously, before you can post, you have to log in.

First, click Log In.

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur31

Write you user name and password. If you forgot your password, click I Forgot My Password. You'll get a email and they will tell you the new password. If course you can change i if you want.

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur32

Lesson 3 - Posting Replies & Making New Topics

How do you post? Well it's easy. Click Post Reply.

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur33

You'll see a blank gigantic rectangle with smileys and icons on the side. Type what you want to post. If you want to use a smiley, click on it.

How do you make a New Topic?
Just click New Topic.

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Pictur34

Write your title, post what you want, and you're done!

Lesson 4 - Which Forum To Pick?

Got an excellent topic? But have no idea where to put it? Read on!

Pick Forums is easy - and hard! Well, what is your topic about? If it is a joke . . . . guess where you put it obviously. In the Webkinz Jokes. . . Ha ha ha! Section.

That's how it's organized. We try to make our site organized and easy!

Lesson 5 - Ideas/ What You Think/ Opinions/ Comments

This isn't really a lesson. . . it's time to admit what you really think and express you mind and tell us your opinions. Just tell us why you like Webkinz Only, your problems, comments, ideas, and suggestions. We will add them to this list, but REMEMBER to post here your idea, opinions, comments, and stuff.

1. Linda says, "That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard. Just kidding. It's a helpful guide but it feels like you are talking to three year olds.... press the Register Button! lol! We're not three year olds!"

2. Andy says, "I love these fellow members especially all the ones online and the guests and YOU. You members, guests, guys, (you get the point). This site would not be so successful without all you guys. You guys are my lucky charm. ♣♣♣♣♣ We always want to keep the guide helpful, nice, informatative, and more. Please read this 2X and come back everyday to see if more lessons came. Which lesson did you like best? Which one is most helpful? Are you having fun? Post these through out the thread! Remember to add some detail to your post.
♥Andy♥"

3. Pinkie Mimi says, "That is a beautiful guide and helped me so much. There's nothing to improve because this site is perfectly perfect. Hope this site becomes very successful through out the years! Thanks for this guide!"

Lesson 6 - Making a Good Post, How to Do It, and Why You Should

I will be showing how to make a good post and WHY you should make a good post. I hope these tips help!

First, always add a little detail to your post. If someone askes you a question like, "Do you like ice cream?" or something, always answer with a GOOD post. Here's an example of a bad post:

I like ice cream.

First, add a detail of why you like it.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy.

You can also add what kind of ice cream you like.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate.

Next, you can add why you like the kind of ice cream.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate. I like chocolate because it is so creamy and good.

Think of a time you tried the ice cream. . . . add that to your post.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate. I like chocolate because it is so creamy and good. When I tried the chocolate ice cream, it was so good that I wanted to eat it over and over again.

Almost done, just add a person to your post. Like, someone that dislikes your ice cream or likes your ice cream . . . . or both!

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate because it is so creamy and good. When I tried the chocolate ice cream, it was so good that I wanted to eat it over and over again. My sister dislikes the ice cream and likes vanilla. So, she said, "Eww! You like that disgusting ice cream?" I nodded and went away. Luckily, my mom loved the ice cream. She said to my sister, "Oh honey, please don't say that. I love chocolate ice cream, too!"

Not quite done. . . yet. But, this might be the last tip . . . or will it? You can tell us which ice cream store you go to and you can tell us if you live near it or not and how long it takes you to go there. You can also add other ice creams you like and don't like and you can post why you like it and don't like it..

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate because it is so creamy and good. When I tried the chocolate ice cream, it was so good that I wanted to eat it over and over again. My sister dislikes the ice cream and likes vanilla. So, she said, "Eww! You like that disgusting ice cream?" I nodded and went away. Luckily, my mom loved the ice cream. She said to my sister, "Oh honey, please don't say that. I love chocolate ice cream, too!" The ice cream shop I go to is Carvel. I live so near it that it takes one minute or more to get there. I also like Strawberry ice cream, Blueberry ice cream, Mango ice cream, and sometimes I like different kinds because it depends on my feelings. I would never want to eat Vanilla ice cream and it wouldn't depend on my feelings. . . I just don't like it at all!

Okay, sometimes make a post nice. It might hurt some feelings!

Here are some reasons why you should post with more details.

1. You should have 10 characters or more.

2. It shows that you like the thread and will never be bored. . .

Okay, so on this thread please write with more detail . . . don't write like this:

I like this thread.

DETAILS!!

Questions, comments, problems?
Email webkinzonlyforums@gmail.com or private message me or post here!

More lessons coming soon!

Last edited by Andy on Sun 9 Mar - 19:51; edited 8 times in total
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Empty Re: Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting!

Post by Ninja Pixies Sat 8 Mar - 20:33

That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard. Just kidding. It's a helpful guide but it feels like you are talking to three year olds.... press the Register Button! lol! We're not three year olds!

Last edited by Linda on Mon 10 Mar - 0:02; edited 1 time in total
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Angelic
Warnings : Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Empty Thanks!

Post by Andypelt Sun 9 Mar - 6:20

I love these fellow members especially all the ones online and the guests and YOU. You members, guests, guys, (you get the point). This site would not be so successful without all you guys. You guys are my lucky charm. ♣♣♣♣♣ We always want to keep the guide helpful, nice, informatative, and more. Please read this 2X and come back everyday to see if more lessons came. Which lesson did you like best? Which one is most helpful? Are you having fun? Post these through out the thread! Remember to add some detail to your post.
♥Andy♥
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Empty Re: Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting!

Post by Pinkie Mimi Sun 9 Mar - 8:23

That is a beautiful guide and helped me so much. There's nothing to improve because this site is perfectly perfect. Hope this site becomes very successful through out the years! Thanks for this guide!
Pinkie Mimi
Pinkie Mimi
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

http://www.webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed 23 Jul - 5:21

cool guide
-miley
Emma
Emma
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Mood : Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! Cheerful

http://www.webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat 23 Aug - 20:22

I think this guide is very helpful, although I already pretty much knew the things you said. Just one question- where do you agree to the rules? I want to trade in the trading section, but where do I agree? Thanks! Smile
Em
Em
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz

Female

http://freewebs.com/webkinzauctions11

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilypoprocks Sun 24 Aug - 8:20

That was the BEST way to learn about posts. I liked the guide cause it kept you interested while learning how to post really good. I didn't dislike this thread AT ALL. keep on going Andy!

Emilypoprocks
Webkinz
Webkinz

Warnings : Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! 207p0uo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sun 24 Aug - 20:21

Thanks. i haven't edited it in a long time!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilypoprocks Sat 30 Aug - 1:56

GOOD FOR YOU!

Emilypoprocks
Webkinz
Webkinz

Warnings : Webkinz Only! Guides, Help, and More! Be sure to read this guide before posting! 207p0uo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 30 Aug - 5:49

hows it good?
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilypoprocks Tue 2 Sep - 8:42

Well, it's good because you don't think that we are acting up and need to tell us something. Cause then you might have to scold us for our behavior and post here, LIVE ON THE WEB!

Emilypoprocks
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 3 Sep - 3:18

Yay Smile ur so nice~
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilypoprocks Thu 4 Sep - 8:12

Well, I was born a happy baby!

Emilypoprocks
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Fri 5 Sep - 4:33

yay xD
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down