Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur343%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur343%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur343%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur341%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur342%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur341%Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

Just wanted to give a shoutout

+2
WarriorsCrazy97
Andypelt
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Empty Re: Just wanted to give a shoutout

Post by Andypelt Fri 2 Jan - 8:18

i think i am uncomfortable with you saying that!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Empty Re: Just wanted to give a shoutout

Post by Maggalina Fri 2 Jan - 9:12

I know this is off topic but why is part of my warning bar yellow
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female
Mood : Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Chatty
Warnings : Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 2yysc1u

http://www.webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 3 Jan - 4:53

IT IS NOT!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Sat 3 Jan - 6:14

yours is to so is dogers I was just wondering is that natural
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Sat 3 Jan - 7:22

Ummm why are you bringing me into this? BTW it is Doger's not dogers. My username starts with a capital letter and Dogers or dogers is also wrong.
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female
Mood : Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Lonely

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Sat 3 Jan - 9:02

I know and it is because part of your warning bar is yellow to
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Sat 3 Jan - 9:59

Everybody's is. Then why did you type it like that?
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypower Sat 3 Jan - 10:56

Yeah, everyone's is like that.
kittypower
kittypower
Ultimate Kinz
Ultimate Kinz

Female
Mood : Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Hungry10

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sun 4 Jan - 1:12

YEAH, but i thought it got lower and yellow! and its the light reflecting it to make it 3-D!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Sun 4 Jan - 7:32

oh I was just confused about how part of it was yellowish
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sun 4 Jan - 9:26

What's the difference? (It's still full and means you have no warnings and it's just the light reflecting it, well, obviously)
Back on topic!
Happy New Year! Are you guys sad that Winter break is almost over?
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Sun 4 Jan - 20:08

Yes and no. I want to see my friends but I don't want to go to school!
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sun 4 Jan - 22:58

Yup, you read my mind! I miss my friends... but, yuck, we have to learn stuff. I only like to learn an interesting topic--like... I don't know..
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Mon 5 Jan - 2:47

Science?
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Mon 5 Jan - 3:29

I fail like a 70% average in Science.
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 Angelic
Warnings : Just wanted to give a shoutout - Page 2 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Mon 5 Jan - 4:44

I get 100 % because for me science is eazy.
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Mon 5 Jan - 4:59

my best friend's live either on my street or 3 streets dwn and besides and in school there is percents (blech)
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Mon 5 Jan - 7:03

I love Science! It rocks...
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Mon 5 Jan - 19:05

I know!
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Tue 6 Jan - 4:30

Andy is a nerd...
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Tue 6 Jan - 4:34

People who like science are NOT nerds, for your information!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorsCrazy97 Tue 6 Jan - 8:09

Yea Silver! I said I like science too! Does that make me a nerd? NOooo it does not!
WarriorsCrazy97
WarriorsCrazy97
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Tue 6 Jan - 8:25

why don't we get back on topic
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Wed 7 Jan - 3:59

yeah
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 7 Jan - 4:54

So everyone have an awesome 2009
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next