Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur343%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur343%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur343%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur341%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur342%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur341%A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Empty A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :)

Post by Andypelt Fri 29 Feb - 6:30

First off, let me just get this straight with you:
I know Webkinz World members have the right to complain about WW glitches and stuff .. But this is just getting out of hand. Some people are Hating Ganz because of the glitches - Let me tell you this: If you expect to get on WW one day and there will be no glitches, that will only happen in your dreams.
No Website is perfect, but for some reason, people think that just because this site is "Webkinz" it should be. It shouldn't. WW costs more then a lot of websites to run, and some websites are about 1,200$ a month. Real money. No fake money, like KC. Some of you youngsters (Including myself) are probably scared by a mesely $30. Now, let's go over 100$. (Gasp) 200. (Gasp) Now all the way until 1,000. (Huge gasp, by me as well.) Now, if you think that is alot, what do you think GANZ pays a month to run Webkinz World?
Alot. That's right.
And their spending all this money to keep a site up and all they get are complaints that they've lost something, or a glitch accured and now somethings messed up - Think about it:
If you were running a site, and every now and then something happened, and when something tiny happened - Nothing major, just a little glitch - You got millions of emails, complaining that your site is not perfect, and that people expect more for their money.
How would you feel?
Stuff happens.
Why do you have to HATE Ganz? You don't have to email them when something small happens - Don't you think they know about it?

Now, again, I know people have the right to do this, but it is irratating when the WO members have to hear your complaints all the time.
WO was made so that WW members could enjoy themselfs, not have to listen to other members stories of sorrow.

Just my 2 cents. -Andy

(P.S. I got this from this website: www.webkinzinsider.com and just wanted to share this with you!)

Last edited by Andy on Sat 5 Apr - 7:35; edited 1 time in total
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Empty Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :)

Post by ravengirl1 Fri 7 Mar - 23:24

i think there funny!its nice to have a laugh! Laughing once when i was at the ww school i was running,and there was a bunch of that same pet running!!! they were all put together!!!it was so funny!!! or did it appen to my mom?oh well i dont know. Laughing Laughing Laughing
ravengirl1
ravengirl1
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Back to top Go down

A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Empty Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :)

Post by Andypelt Sat 5 Apr - 7:36

LOL, THANKS FOR SHARING!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Tue 30 Dec - 5:10

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 1:36

i know I complain but I don't hate them I mean withour Ganz there would be no WI or Wo or even my website
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female
Mood : A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Chatty
Warnings : A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) 2yysc1u

http://www.webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 31 Dec - 8:06

i know but u complain and u dont kno how much they worked hard!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 8:06

I know they do
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 31 Dec - 8:08

yeah so dont complain!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 8:08

I'll try harder
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 31 Dec - 8:08

thanks!!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 8:09

sometimes I just need to rant but I'll try to put in in my journal instead of online
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 31 Dec - 8:10

oksy, the journal is for expressing feelings, so do so~
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 8:10

I meant my personal journal that is hidden under my bed
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 31 Dec - 8:11

so? u can still express ur feelings!!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 9:38

true
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Wed 31 Dec - 9:42

*complains*
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) Angelic
Warnings : A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated :) 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 9:43

Silver do you HAVE to bug Andy
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Wed 31 Dec - 9:44

u shuld see him.
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 9:45

I can't
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Wed 31 Dec - 9:47

>:/
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 9:48

quit making faces at me
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Wed 31 Dec - 9:50

soory.
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 9:51

its okay
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Wed 31 Dec - 9:52

=]
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Wed 31 Dec - 9:53

is andy reading now and is he mad at me
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum