Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur343%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur343%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur343%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur341%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur342%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur341%FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO! NEW POLL EVERY WEEK!

2 posters

Go down

FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Empty FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO! NEW POLL EVERY WEEK!

Post by Chantelle :] Tue 14 Oct - 2:40

Hey yalll!
These are personally my fav songs, this one is by paramore

Hallelujah"

somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
if we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
if only time flew like a dove
we gotta make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

this time we're not giving up
let's make it last forever
screaming "hallelujah"
we'll make it last forever

holding onto patience, wearing thin
I can't force these eyes to see the end
we could watch it fly and just keep looking on

screaming "hallelujah"

and we've got time on our hands
and we've got, got nothing but time on our hands G
got nothing but, got nothing but
got nothing but time on our hands

oh, let's make it last forever
screaming "hallelujah"
"hallelujah"
"hallelujah"

Next one by paramore

misery buisness
Im in the buisnesss of misery lets take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass that's tickin' like a clock
It's a matter of time before we all run out...
When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months, she finally set him free
I told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me
Two weeks and we'd caught on fire
She's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God does it feels so good
'Cause I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
'Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way!

Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who,
They want and what they like, it's "easy if you do it right"

Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!

But God does it feel so good
'Cause I got him where I want him right now
It just feels so good...

I watched his wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving...

But I got him where I want him now...

It just feels so good!

MORE SOON...GTG!!!!! POST LOTZ!
Chantelle :]
Chantelle :]
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female
Mood : FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Asleep

Back to top Go down

FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Empty Re: FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO! NEW POLL EVERY WEEK!

Post by Andypelt Tue 14 Oct - 4:05

Bella_Dance wrote:Hey yalll!
These are personally my fav songs, this one is by paramore

Hallelujah"

somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
if we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
we gotta make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

screaming "hallelujah"

holding onto patience, wearing thin
I can't force these eyes to see the end
we could watch it fly and just keep looking on

screaming "hallelujah"

and we've got time on our hands
and we've got, got nothing but time on our hands G
got nothing but, got nothing but
got nothing but time on our hands

oh, let's make it last forever
screaming "hallelujah"
"hallelujah"
"hallelujah"

Next one by paramore

misery buisness
Im in the buisnesss of misery lets take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass that's tickin' like a clock
It's a matter of time before we all run out...
When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months, she finally set him free
I told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me
Two weeks and we'd caught on fire
She's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile

It just feels so good

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way!

Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who,
They want and what they like, it's "easy if you do it right"

Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!

But God does it feel so good
'Cause I got him where I want him right now
It just feels so good...

I watched his wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving...

But I got him where I want him now...

It just feels so good!

MORE SOON...GTG!!!!! POST LOTZ!
I like sad songs. LOL xDDD
Better in Time-Leona Lewis

LYRICS:
It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through

Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realise that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok

[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to

I couldn't turn on the TV
Without something there to remaind me
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings

If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
Hurt my feelings but that's the path
I believe in
And I know that time will heal it
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok

[Chorus:]

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will

[Chorus: X2]
It'll all get better in time.
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : FAV SONG THREAD! POST YOUR FAV SONG AND LYRICS IF YOU WANT TO!  NEW POLL EVERY WEEK! Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down