Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webkinz Only
Welcome to WebkinzOnly! Click on Login if you are a member of WebkinzOnly, so you can log in. If you would like to register, click on the register button. If you just want to look around, just click on Do Not Display button.
Webkinz Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome guest!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our community you will have access to post topics/threads, to private message other members, and access many other special features, such as trading, and joining clubs! To register, click register near the top. It is free and fast. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking "Contact", on the bottom of the page! How to Make a Wonderful Post 9swfg1-Andy and Linda
BOOKS YOU'LL LIKE
READ. THESE. BOOKS. NOW. How to Make a Wonderful Post Alsqyq

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» OKAY LET"S FIX THIS UP!
by kittypower Mon 11 Jan - 12:40

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
by Cassidy Tue 27 Oct - 6:51

» Celebrity University 6: All I could say is wow.
by kittypower Wed 12 Aug - 3:01

» Read rate review
by Andypelt Sat 8 Aug - 3:38

» Never Ending Chat Thread
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» NEW SITE REPLACE WEBKINZONLY!
by Maggalina Fri 7 Aug - 5:40

» Celebrity High School 3: NO MORE SCHOOL!
by kittypower Mon 27 Jul - 11:20

» Miley #1 Fan?
by Andypelt Mon 13 Jul - 1:45

Poll

What is your favorite forum(s)?

How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur343%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 3% [ 27 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur343%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 18 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 19 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 20 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 17 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 21 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 22 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur343%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 3% [ 24 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 16 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur341%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur342%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 2% [ 15 ]
How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur341%How to Make a Wonderful Post Pictur34 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 955

How to Make a Wonderful Post

+3
champeo
Bella
Andypelt
7 posters

Go down

How to Make a Wonderful Post Empty How to Make a Wonderful Post

Post by Andypelt Sun 12 Oct - 7:14

Hi, I am Andy. I will be showing how to make a good post and WHY you should make a good post. I hope these tips help!
First, always add a little detail to your post. If someone askes you a question like, "Do you like ice cream?" or something, always answer with a GOOD post. Here's an example of a bad post:

I like ice cream.

First, add a detail of why you like it.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy.

You can also add what kind of ice cream you like.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate.

Next, you can add why you like the kind of ice cream.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate. I like chocolate because it is so creamy and good.

Think of a time you tried the ice cream. . . . add that to your post.

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate. I like chocolate because it is so creamy and good. When I tried the chocolate ice cream, it was so good that I wanted to eat it over and over again.

Almost done, just add a person to your post. Like, someone that dislikes your ice cream or likes your ice cream . . . . or both!

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream I like is chocolate because it is so creamy and good. When I tried the chocolate ice cream, it was so good that I wanted to eat it over and over again. My sister dislikes the ice cream and likes vanilla. So, she said, "Eww! You like that disgusting ice cream?" I nodded and went away. Luckily, my mom loved the ice cream. She said to my sister, "Oh honey, please don't say that. I love chocolate ice cream, too!"

Not quite done. . . yet. But, this might be the last tip . . . or will it? You can tell us which ice cream store you go to and you can tell us if you live near it or not and how long it takes you to go there. You can also add other ice creams you like and don't like and you can post why you like it and don't like it..

I like ice cream because it is so tasty and yummy. The ice cream i like is chocolate because it is so creamy and good. When I tried the chocolate ice cream, it was so good that I wanted to eat it over and over again. My sister dislikes the ice cream and likes vanilla. So, she said, "Eww! You like that disgusting ice cream?" I nodded and went away. Luckily, my mom loved the ice cream. She said to my sister, "Oh honey, please don't say that. I love chocolate ice cream, too!" The ice cream shop I go to is Carvel. I live so near it that it takes one minute or more to get there. I also like Strawberry ice cream, Blueberry ice cream, Mango ice cream, and sometimes I like different kinds because it depends on my feelings. I would never want to eat Vanilla ice cream and it wouldn't depend on my feelings. . . I just don't like it at all!

Okay, sometimes make a post nice. It might hurt some feelings!

Okay, so on this thread please write with more detail . . . don't write like this:

I like this thread.

DETAILS!!

Some other tips:

1. Post the topic.
For example, if the topic is about ice cream, (again) you shouldn't say:
I like pie.
For one, you might think it's funny but, you might get reported for spamming. This is why I tell you to add more detail.
You should use one of my "ice cream" examples above or just stay to the topic.

2. Do NICE posts.
For example, if someone says, "I like vanilla ice cream!" you shouldn't say:
I hate vanilla ice cream. Get a life!
Okay, I will never act that way. That is just an example! That was so mean!! I cannot believe I just used that as an example.
You should say:
I like chocolate . . . and it's okay if you like vanilla.

3. Do NOT give personal information.
For example, never say how old you are, your last name, and other really bad info. Some info you can use is like how many webkinz you have.
Mods will edit your post.

Follow these and NEVER get reported!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Mood : How to Make a Wonderful Post Paranoid
Warnings : Good Job!

https://webkinzonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Make a Wonderful Post Empty Re: How to Make a Wonderful Post

Post by Bella Sun 12 Oct - 21:18

This is a wonderful guide. I like how much work you put into it! I will try to make a post with specific details. Smile
Bella
Bella
Bella
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Mon 13 Oct - 4:04

Thank you! Smile
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Sat 15 Nov - 22:17

It si good that u want us to put detail in posts
champeo
champeo
All Star Kinz
All Star Kinz

Male
Mood : How to Make a Wonderful Post Cheerful

http://www.webkinzlovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sat 15 Nov - 22:20

Yeah! Making spam is just not okay!!!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by EasilyWeasley Sun 16 Nov - 9:40

This is a good guide on how to make a wonderful post!
EasilyWeasley
EasilyWeasley
Good Kinz
Good Kinz

Female

http://sharispottersworld.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Sun 16 Nov - 10:20

Thanks so much!
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Mon 24 Nov - 10:30

Go details because they inform you you of what of is going on and they are better then spam
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female
Mood : How to Make a Wonderful Post Chatty
Warnings : How to Make a Wonderful Post 2yysc1u

http://www.webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Wed 26 Nov - 6:32

yup! :]
Andypelt
Andypelt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by allieqcat5 Sun 30 Nov - 19:39

YOu did a good job on this thread because you had to have had to put alot of work into it according to how long it is, Most people on other threads don't explain it that say"You need to put more details in your post and if you don't I will ban you for a day" How can you expect someone how to know how to do this, cause there might be like a 6 year old on here and they may not know what the word detail means. BUt anyway it seems as if you took a lot of time to help us make wonderful post. Thanks!!

allieqcat5
New Kinz
New Kinz

Female
Mood : How to Make a Wonderful Post Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Pixies Sun 30 Nov - 20:19

woah! You made a very detailed post.
Ninja Pixies
Ninja Pixies
Assistant Founder
Assistant Founder

Female
Mood : How to Make a Wonderful Post Angelic
Warnings : How to Make a Wonderful Post 2eqeycj

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggalina Mon 1 Dec - 2:11

Yes she did, because she understood what Andy was saying and took time to make her post. That is why she has such a detailed post.
Maggalina
Maggalina
Professional Kinz
Professional Kinz

Female
Mood : How to Make a Wonderful Post Chatty
Warnings : How to Make a Wonderful Post 2yysc1u

http://www.webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andypelt Tue 2 Dec - 3:33

yup...